• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop nagging me to save to Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day "Adobe". What did you do to the application Photoshop? I know, you broke it, you really did. I'm not trying to be funny, but just look at all the posting from users looking for a solution to an issue that is here today but was not there yesterday. I have tools the are resetting, not working or missing. I am tired of this stuff. And the cloud. . . . of course there are going to be some that want it. . . . but I want to turn off the prompt permanently. 

There are some smart users out there and have been kind enough to show what they know to guide others to their goals. I have mentioned many times that I have been using the product for a long time and still am learing things. Pretty cool for an old dude. But now,  I have to use three versions of PS to get done what I want to do. Adobe Tecnical Support has helped out and reset the laptop, but a short time later the applicaton is crashing again. The retailer is telling me that the pretty new laptop's chip is no longer compatible with the product. 

Adobe, you got me by the toes. It looks like I have to come up with some cash for a new laptop if I want to continue and for how long? There is a lot of useful information posted on the net, but reviewing them is telling me, is screaming that someting is wrong and I don't know where to begin. 

I can go on, but I do think it really matters and I want more coffee. Good luck everyone! 

[Branched and subject renamed]

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You're a couple of updates behind, but Adobe introduced this option in preferences, not sure which version it was though

2022-09-30 16_28_35-Adobe Photoshop 2022.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteAdobe Tecnical Support has helped out and reset the laptop, but a short time later the applicaton is crashing again. The retailer is telling me that the pretty new laptop's chip is no longer compatible with the product. 
By @kit Kerner

The retailer told you that your new laptop's chip is not compatible with Photoshop, but you gave us no information about the chip. Can you go to Help > System Info and then paste into a reply window? If the forum software rejects the long post, save it as a .txt file and attach it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines