• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't load Cloud document

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a SoMe template on my computer at home (Windows), where I finally saw the opportunity to save as a Cloud document, as I knew there were a high probability that I were gonna open and use this template several times when travelling back and forth to work on my Macbook.

When I open Photoshop on my Macbook, it can see the cloud document, but it simply refuse to load it up. It just keep saying "Downloading document".

I tried the other way around too: creating a cloud document from my Macboook, saving it in the cloud, and opening it on my home computer, this doesn't seem to work either.

Why won't it load up?

Version 23.3.1 (latest, as of writing this post)

Screenshot.png

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this myself... here is what has worked in the past.

On the machine that is trying to upload/download:

1. Quit Photoshop ( please dont lose work, save locally if necessary for now)
  2. Quit Creative Cloud
  3. Task Manager/Activity Monitor > quit all Creative Cloud processes... Core Sync, CCx Porcess Adobe Desktop Process etc.
  4. Restart / launch Creative Cloud
  5. Launch Photoshop

Then use your assest on web to verify its working > https://assets.adobe.com/ 

Hope that helps resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MikaFromDenmark , Please confirm if steps given previously have resolved your issue. If not, Please share below details, so that we proceed & assist you:

1) Assuming that you are still facing issue, Open the cloud document as well as try to save a new cloud document. Now, collect the logs via Adobe log collector tool with steps mentioned in below link and upload it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

2) Please open Help Menu --> SystemInfo, Copy & save the text in file and upload it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Adobe employees should respond in easier and simpler English when they writing for solutions to problems, like Daniel Presedo's comment. Simple n easy...
I shouldn't have to use an translation apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

I've already tried that, when I stumbled upon the problem the other day. That did not resolve the problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NeerajArora,

I tried opening the cloud document (again), which still does not load, and then tried launching the log tool too (both before I booted up the cloud document, and after I started loading up the cloud document, I tried restarting the log tool). Not sure if I am doing something wrong with the tool, but it seems like it just keeps loading?

Skærmbillede 2022-05-05 kl. 16.39.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MikaFromDenmark , Can you please check if issue is now resolved for these documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MikaFromDenmark , Please check & confirm if your issue has been resolved & you are able to download/open documents which were not opening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NeerajArora
I'm having the same issue as @MikaFromDenmark 

I can see all my cloud projects on the home screen but Photoshop will not a few of them. It's only a handful of projects that will not open. What's even stranger is that the projects WILL open in browser via https://assets.adobe.com/ 

I've already went ahead and uploaded my log file and I've attached my System Info. text file onto this comment. 

Please help. Thank you.

-Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines