• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Potential Bug with Smart filter layers and selecting stacked smart filters

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with photoshop where when you convert a layer to a smart filter layer for editing and then add multiple filters to that layer. The problem is that if you then want to individually select one of the smart filter you can only select the bottom filter in the stack. There doesn't seem to be a way to select the smart filters that sit above it. Double-clicking them always opens the bottom most filter on that smart layer stack.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop are you using, just tested in version 24.0 on Windows 10 and the Smart Filters are working fine for me, have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences

2022-10-23 14_31_41-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version 24, I actually downloaded and installed it yesterday. Not sure what could be causing it, are you double-clicking on each smart filter to bring up the interface? I'm using Camera Raw and lens correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked with ACR and Lens Correction and no issues for me, double-clicking on each smart filter brings up the correct interface

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share the file you're having trouble with? Post a URL to the file using CC files or dropbox, or something similar to share the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines