Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem huion tablet

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem using my huion tablet on photoshop, and it's working on others app.

When i'm using my pen it doesnt draw properly but I get a line from my mouse cursor to where I draw with my pen.

And if my mouse cursor is outside of the canvas my pen just doesnt work on my photoshop...

You can see on the image  I provided, my mouse is on the right and I did 3 dot with my pen but got those line... 

And if my mouse is outside of the canvas : I can't even do a single dot / line.

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Oryae sorry to hear this. Have you contacted Huion support to make sure you have the latest drivers, etc?

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines