• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with brush size calibration

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought my first Mac (a Mini) in September 2022. 

Downloaded Adobe Photoshop from the cloud.

I can't edit in Photoshop on my new computer because the brushes and eraser are inaccurate. The size and edge of the brush are different from the size of the mark that the brush/cursor is producing. I've  been using Photoshop for 20 years and never had this problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. Turned everything off and then back on. Hardness is set to 100%, Opacity 100%, Flow 100%. 

In the attached image, the black circle in the center is the mark left by the brush, the circle around that is the brush. Exact same issue with the eraser. 

Please help. I have projects I need to do.

October 29, 2022

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely you need to go to Apple>System Preferences>Accessibility>Display>Pointer and set the Pointer size to Normal

If you have macOS Ventura it would be Apple>System Settings>Accessibility>Pointer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines