Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSDC file wont stop Syncing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I was working on a side project this morning and as I went to take a break and run some errands I saved my file as a psdc. Normally I would have no problems with this but as I came back to try and access it, it will not load. The file in Photoshop CC says it's syncing except if I hover over the little cloud it says it's done. The file says the same thing on the actual creative cloud app. I tried downloading a psd version but it returns the error "File.psd export failed" I've been waiting for it to finish "syncing" for about 12 hours now. Any help? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please run the log collector tool and submit your logs so I can have an engineer take a look? Instructions here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran the log collector, do I have to upload the files somehow? or does it automatically get sent over. Apologies, I'm new to all this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you have given your consent to collect the logs, the Log Collector tool collects the required files from your computer and saves them as a ZXP file on your desktop. Click Upload (Windows) or Continue (macOS) to share the log files with Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alright, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @changgo , Can you please follow below steps and share your results:

1. Logout from Creative Cloud. Photoshop should also get logout but just check if its logged-out & close it, if not already closed.
2. Just check if CreativeCloud, AdobeDesktopService, CoreSync processes are running in Task Manager. If yes, please kill them.

3. Just ensure to have Internet Connectivity before working on any of the steps below.
3. Login to Creative Cloud application first.
4. Now, launch photoshop. Photoshop should launch successfully without asking for login credentials.
5. Now, save any cloud document and try to export back to PSD.

Please confirm if you are still facing issue. If yes, Please confirm, if this save issue is happening with all local PSD files or with specific PSD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @changgo , Is your issue resolved? If not, Can you please follow the above mentioned steps. Also, if you can also try to Open the document, make some changes & then try to save the document. Please confirm if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be good if we could get a copy of the file from this location: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\cloudnative\DCX\3758150cef8e68fad92d0e4bc3f8b46a\1/v1/blob/2c1/2c1844fe-9282-4708-95d0-4bfb33f6dbfd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines