• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Saved images become distorted/ color change

0 Votes
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have an issue whereas once an image is edited, saved as jpg, then if I reopen or even view the image, it's covered with pixelated red spots.  Had Adobe agents remote into my system at least 5 times, no resolve.  Things I've done to  try and isolate issue...

Updated programs

Removed and reinstalled

Removed all actions

Used different cameras

Changed computer's graphics card

I'm pretty desperate because all images are unusable.  Since it happens on both my computers, seems I'm the common denominator, but the agent watched my process and I'm doing the same process I have for years.   Any help / or suggestions appreciated.   

Tina

first pic...side by side of original "unsaved" images on left, reopened image on right.   Can see how colors changed.   second pic happened once i saved the comparison pic.  Note cell phone pic of screen.  

B6CFC8EE-B885-4AEF-AB64-ED3C7DFBE7B4.jpeg

2278072B-AAA8-493D-81EF-E32A907DAEBB.jpeg

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like a color profile mismatch.

1. Show your "color settings" window in Photoshop

2. In Windows, press the key combination Win + R, in the window that appears, type colorcpl and press enter. The operating system color management window opens. Find your monitor in the drop-down list and send a screenshot with the name of the profile that is associated with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate