• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a copy to the cloud, why so difficult??

Participant ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to save a copy of an existing PSDC file with a different name.  Instead of saving the new file into the cloud, it saved it on the PC, with no questions asked.  Why couldn't I choose to save in the cloud?  

Anyhow, now I'm trying to save the PSD file onto the cloud, and click on Save Document To Cloud Documents, but to no avail.  Or, is there something else I have to do?  I'm confused. 

Also, after clicking on help from within Photoshop (latest version), the help menu is stuck there, and I can't find a way to get rid of it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

No, it's the opposite. I needed to copy a .PSD to a .PSDC file.

It doesn't matter anymore as I have found a solution.  I simply exited and relaunched Photoshop.  Now, everything is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents (while logged in), you can select your PSDC file and in the upper right click on Copy to save a copy of a cloud document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it's the opposite. I needed to copy a .PSD to a .PSDC file.

It doesn't matter anymore as I have found a solution.  I simply exited and relaunched Photoshop.  Now, everything is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines