• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrubby Zoom No Longer Works 23.5.1

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the typical fixes, making sure graphics card is selected in preformance preferences, if I try to go into advanced settings for the graphics processor I have no option to change it to "Basic" (Pictured below). I tried turning memory usage all the way up as well. I also read somewhere that disabling "Enable Native Canvas Rulers" would fix it as well. Didn't work for me. This has worked since I've had photoshop so I don't think it would be my hardware even though it is a little outdated.

Specs:

Windows 10 

AMD FX-8350 Eight Core 4.00GHz

32Gb DDR3

NVIDIA GTX 770

Gate001_0-1664140832282.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Photoshop 23.5.1 on a MacBook Pro and Scrubby Zoom is working perfectly. Hope you find a solution soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many reports that some older GPUs are unable to operate GPU-related functions after this 23.5.1 release.
Does rollback work with 23.5 or 23.4.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bojan Živković I looked through that post, my scrubby zoom does the same thing where it is activated for barely a second then it greys itself out. I did try turning off "enable canvas rulers" under the technology tab, but it still does the same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines