Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky replacement tool suddenly stopped working

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I am using a Mac OS X running Monterey with plenty of RAM memory. My sky replacement option has stopped working. I don't use it often so I'm not sure when exactly this happened but I suspect when change from big Sur to Monterey. The fault is that the sky seems to be activated after selection but apart from a slight change in the density of the colour nothing else happens except for one sky in the 'dramatic skies' option. If I move the 'scale' slider to the extreme right i.e. over 300 then I can see a moderately large window with  the sky I have selected visible. It certainly does not fill the complete area of the sky in the selected picture. It seems most bizarre because apart from that one sky option which does work all the others just do not. This  software had been working perfectly until this point. Any advice gratefully received

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @hamidi93929034  thanks for the post.  

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines