• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform handles are unresponsive to mouse

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've been encountering an issue with the Transform (ctrl-T) command.  Often (but not always) on about the third or fourth time I use the command in a PS (Version 24.2.1) session (PC, high end, Win 10) the object handles handles do not respond to the mouse.  If I click on a handle and try to expand the object, or ctrl-click and try to stretch it, or clack and hold and drag to try to move it, nothing happens.  If I use the keyboard up down left right arrows, the object will move, but there doesn't appear to be a keyboard command sequence that will select a handle and expand the object.  My work around is to save, close PS, rexstart PS, re-open the document, and then it works.

Help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI @RandySpratt do you have another input device attached like a tablet and pen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines