• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

weird image glitch when zoom in.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any idea on why this is happening? it happens only when i zoom in to work on details and once i zoom out to fit the image to the screen everything is almost back to normal, the image looks fine but if i select the brush and try to select specific area to pick a color with the color picker the color picker detects the crazy colors that are not visible instead of the tone of the skin for example.Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 10.28.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-16 at 10.28.21 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

laptop specs: 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with all images or just this one? 

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere:
Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly?
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens to random images while editing, i will follow the settings advice and wait till it happens again. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines