• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why shapes are not smooth in photoshop?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey hope everybody is doing well I am facing an issue with shapes in adobe photoshop cc 2018 edges of shapes are not smooth even with less than 100% zoom, I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz

with 8.00 GB of RAM, and ASPEED Graphic family (WDDM) display adopter anybody can help me with this? I also reinstalled photoshop to resolve the issue but it didn't help. 

I am attaching the screenshots of how the shapes are looking, by the way, the "use graphic processor" option is also grayed out

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you post your Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit that copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AllahNoor254995718vng it sounds like you don't have enough RAM. Please review the specs for Ps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CoryShubert OP is using Photoshop version CC2018, so 8GB of RAM should be fine

2023-03-08 15_29_20-Photoshop system requirements — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines