• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

포토샵 업데이트후 기능불가 및 psd파일 저장 불가.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

포토샵 업데이트후 psd파일저장 불가. 방사블러기능불가.필터갤러리 불가. 비디오 불가. 왜곡 불가. 레이어 옵션 고급필터불가 등등등등등등등등등.

되는게 하나도 없네요? 일좀 제대로 하시죠. 겁나서 업데이트 하겠습니까? 맥os 몬터레이 12.5.1 쓰는데 os핑계 대지 마시구요.

가장 치명적인 psd파일저장 불가 이거 어떻게 하실건가요??????????????

진짜 장사 똑바로 안 합니까?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are to help you, they (Adobe employees or developers) will need more information.

1. "Not possible" - What exactly do you mean? Freezeing/Crash/FilterMenu Grey-Out
2. PSD can't save - Can't you save only the psd file? Or all the other PSD files?
Failing to save PSD files sometimes occurs in Windows 10/11 as well as Mac OS. If the PSD file called A is not saveable, copy a new document or file and paste your layer/work history into the new document and see if it can be saved. In my case, that method worked.

And there are some things you can try.

This is something they(Adobe Employee or developer) would suggest the same.

1. Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop.
2. Go to Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, uncheck Use Graphics Processor, and restart Photoshop.
3. If doesn't work, Try Hold down the following keyboard command + option + shift and launch Photoshop.

Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Adobe Photoshop Settings file?"

New preferences files will be created in their original location.

4. Does the problem occur only in version 23.5? Is there no problem if I roll back to 23.4.2 or earlier? Check it out.

And Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  They need your Systeminfo.

Also, To explain the problem you are experiencing more accurately, it would be good to record and upload screenshots or videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the things.
One of blur function is not activated. Beside of that, many functions are not able to click nor activate.
Moreover, All files are saved as PSB which can not be written in other software such as Paiter and Clipstudio.
Also There is no option to save the files as PSD.
What the......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Found gxd damn reason.
It because, I've save my all files in my own storage not adobe starage which only support 10gb.
I open a file in adobe storage and It's working fine.
On the other hand, the file in my own starage is not working fine such as disabled function and failer to save to PSD.

It IS ALL because, I don't Use FUxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing adobe starage.!!!!!!!!!!! FUccccccxxxxxxx!!!!!!! you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines