Exit

🗞️ Photoshop Newsletter - January/February 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2NEWSLETTER format header.jpg

Photoshop Jan/Feb 2021 update

Hello everyone. Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's day!  I hope everyone had terrific Christmas holidays and winter breaks, found time to relax, and spent quality time visiting with friends and family. Since the last newsletter, we had two releases that focused mostly on bug fixes but also contained a few new features. Once you read about what's in the releases, check out the tips, blog posts, and tutorials. You can also learn about our featured ACP this month, Ged Traynor. If you missed any of our previous newsletters, you can easily get to them from the Photoshop Newsletter home page.

ACP Highlight

JedTraynor ACP.jpg

Ged Traynor - I live in Ireland in a smallish town called Drogheda, just 30 miles north of Dublin. I started my working life as a Laboratory Technician back in 1985, I was responsible for the chemical analysis of various chemical solutions used in the Electroplating industry. Went to Australia in 1995 to work there, worked for 2 companies during my time in OZ, one was Festival Records, during my time with them I worked in the Electroplating department were we Gold and Platinum plated records for the music industry, the other company was a Silver plating company. Fast forward to the year 2000, I studied computer science and have been actively working as an IT Engineer since graduating from college, I’m currently working in a local hospital in the IT Department. I’ve been using Photoshop for about 6 years or so and have been an active member on the Photoshop Community for about 4 years, I love to help people on the forum and became an ACP about 2.5 years ago. I also use Blender 3D and I’m currently learning Adobe Substance Painter. I love to travel and have been to many countries around the world, I play golf as a hobby and other interest include cooking, walking and cycling, I love Asian food, especially the street food. I’ve traveled around Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand among many other places. 

What's New

WebP files in Photoshop 

We are excited to announce that WebP files can now be created, opened, edited, and saved directly in the app.

Other enhancements

-The OilPaint filter was rewritten to take greater advantage of native GPU resources.

-We added a large Share button in the top right corner of the app workspace to help people find it. Once you click on it the first time, the big button is replaced. by the smaller share icon.

-Invite to edit workflows are now supported on your Windows ARM devices. 

-We have added support for new cameras and lenses

Fixed issues

Check out the list of customer-reported issues that were fixed for the release.

Quick Tips and more

ASSET SQUARE.jpg

Landscape Mixer

Use Neural Filters to blend two landscape images together, change the season, or add a sunset to create a totally new look in seconds.

ASSET SQUARE.jpg

Check out other Photoshop Quick Tips

Visit the Photoshop Quick Tips home page for links to previous Quick Tips topics.

Learn Something New

News and Blog Posts

Adobe Education Leader Livestreams

Watch MAX content you missed 
How to optimize images for your website

Introducing: Creative Cloud Express

The importance of creative hobbies

Photoshop blog posts

Troubleshooting

Why am I getting a request to allow Photoshop to record my screen?

Basic Photoshop troubleshooting steps

Known issues in Photoshop

Photoshop freezes on launch

Troubleshoot Scratch disks are full error 

Handy Links

Photoshop User Guide

What's new in Photoshop
Photoshop Feature Summary.

Fixed issues in Photoshop

Photoshop tutorials

Adobe Live on Behance

Try or buy Photoshop

Follow Ps on Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another great newsletter, @Pattie-F , and I loved reading about ACP @Ged_Traynor !

Ged, is that a real photo or did you composite it? 😊

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanx for sharing ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines