• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 VERSIONES DE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP INSTALADAS Consulta

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Poseeo 2 versiones instaladas despues de la ultima actualizacion. Conviven la version 23 y la 22.5.2...debo mantener ambas? O eliminar la ultima? A q se debe que esten ambas? Tengo una MAC BOOK PRO 2020 M1. Gracias y saludos!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, yo también mantengo dos versiones, no es necesario pero lo hago ya que a veces Photoshop tiene un problema y puedo probar si funciona en la versión anterior. 

En la aplicación Creative Cloud puedes seleccionar que borre las versiones anteriores

Me dices si esto aclara tus dudas

Saludos

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias!!!! saludos!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Que bueno que fue útil para ti, por favor cierra este post marcando la respuesta que consideres correcta para que así no siga como no resuelto

Saludos y suerte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I also just noticed that I now have v22.5.2 and v23 installed. I know that I can use Creative Cloud to delete the old version. But did the installation of v23 copy all of my actions, presets, and plug-ins from the old to the new or do I need to do that manually before I delete the old version??

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check whether presets and actions are copied. Open corresponding panels and check. If not, there are tools and options or use manual method.

"By default, when you update to the latest version of Photoshop using the Creative Cloud desktop app, your presets, settings, and preferences are migrated from the earlier version of Photoshop."

Read more https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It looks like everything is there from the older version.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JuanGSL wrote:

Hola! Poseeo 2 versiones instaladas despues de la ultima actualizacion. Conviven la version 23 y la 22.5.2...debo mantener ambas? O eliminar la ultima? A q se debe que esten ambas? Tengo una MAC BOOK PRO 2020 M1. Gracias y saludos!

Probably because you choose to keep previous version during installation process. It is wise but not unecessary to keep both versions. Sometimes new version have bug with option that you want to use and in that case it is quick and easy to run previous version.

Even if you uninstall previous version it is always available to install later when you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply. You have been very kind!

Juan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines