• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2023 Feb. I try to access my free brushes.

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to: "Get these 10 free halftone brushes for Photoshop, created exclusively by lettering artist Ryan Hamrick" . Halftone Collection and was successfully able to then access the collection on the Web in what looks eventually looks like my library. I don't, however, see a way to download the actual brushes from that library. 

I need help actually getting access to these brushes. As far as I can tell, there is not a way to download these and they are not in my library on my Mac either. At least I can't figure out how.

I do know I can get brushes form the Brush menu; "Get more Brushes" but this set of brushes is not there.

I need your help.

Thank  you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Lawrence46 did you check in your download folder? 

You did not state if you are on a PC or a mac, they can be found in the folder tree on Windows explorer, or on the right side of your dock on a Mac.

Double-click on each file to append them to Photoshop's brush panel.

Enjoy painting with Kyle's Photoshop brushes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Mac. They did not download and they are not in my downloads folder. They did require an action grom me, where I had to verify on my iPhone to proceed. But nothing, other than it appearing on the web — nothing showed up to be able to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not following... Which device are you using? an iPhone? Are you logged in to your creative cloud account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any way to download the Ryan Hamrick" . Halftone Collection

as an abr file.

It just says Add Library, which will show up in photoshop in the Window>Libraries panel. however, it's up to the user to save each individual brush as a brush preset.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/10-free-photoshop-brushes-halftone-collection?lo...

ham.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please share the location where you found that link, Kyle used to have his brushes on gumroad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines