• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

22.5.1 Caused More Glitches

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a computer person by any means; I try to avoid the technicalities if possible, but I enjoy creating digital art on Photoshop. I had no problems before updating to 22.5.1, but now there are so many glitches. The touchscreen Zoom ability doesn't work at all, even after trying every solution I could find, and Zooming at all leaves ghost sections across my canvas that I have to quit to get rid of. It also no longer previews my selected color when I use the Alt key Eyedropper, and Transform boxes ghost in and out, when I'm using them and when I deselect. I tried reinstalling the previous version a couple times, but it didn't seem to help. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?
  2. If disabling Native Canvas doesn't help, go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. If this fixes it, try updating your graphics driver and re-enable Use Graphics Processor.  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines