22.5 and 22.5.1 Artboard Glitch

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue when working with artboards in Photoshop in both 22.5 and 22.5.1. In both versions, I load a file with an artboard in it. There's a random black box on the artboard; when I try to get rid of it, the artboard itself disappears and Photoshop starts to lag. For files with actual content, it just looks like I'm working without an artboard when this happens. For empty artboards, everything in the working space disappears. This is rendering Photoshop nearly unusable. Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.38.31 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(macOS Cataline 10.15.7)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm. I'm not able to reproduce. I am also running macOS 10.15.7 - AMD Radeon Pro 5500M

If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

If that doesn't solve it, it may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines