• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

23.0.2 Update did not fix screen repainting issues

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to use version of Photoshop 23.x. When I do anything on the program, the screen does not reflect the change. For example, I can add a curves layer with a dramatic curve...change it to Hard Mix, etc...the screen reflects no change. 

If I minimize photoshop and then maximize it, all changes are now reflected. Also associated with this is that when I open a photo, The tool sets appear, along with the photo, but the normally gray workspace around the image is transparent and shows whatever was there before the rest of the screen repainted...

I'm stuck on V22.x for now....V23 is us unusable for me.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing GPU driver problems. If you turn off GPU acceleration via Edit (Photoshop on Mac) > Preferences > Performance > Graphics Processor Settings > Use Graphics Processor (be sure to restart), does the problem go away? (Likewise, try checking "Deactivate Native Canvas" under Technology Previews.)

Have you checked to see if an updated driver for you GPU is available from your vendor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No this does not fix it, its been garbage ever since i got the  4 latest update ? please someone fix this I cant use photoshop like this it burns my eyes and its seriously NOT good for somone who is sensetive to lights, you can give someone a seizure.. please take this seriously!

Ive tried all the above and its still not working and i ahve 3080 RTX so please get somone to look into this i had a 1080 GTX before and it had the same issue so I know its not my GPU and YES its updated ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines