• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

24.0.0 preview of liquify not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now am running 24.0.0 on a macbook pro.  I get no preview feedback now when using liquify, and without preview the tool doesn't work for me.  I thought the tool was broken completely but I noticed my edit history showed I was doing things, and I could see the effects when I closed the tool.  But when pushing, changing any slider, etc. I don't see anything changing in the liquify window.  I toggled the preview checkbox a few times with no difference.  I use the tool now and then and I'm not doing things differently far as I know.  

I have another system running 23.5.2 which I just brought up and it works the usual way.

Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dkhyde wrote on 8 November:

I now am running 24.0.0 on a macbook pro.

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop, I have moved this from the Photoshop Fix forum where you posted. PS Fix is no longer supported, so your post sat there for a while. Hopefully you have updated to 24.1? Is it still an issue? Can you post a screenshot with your settings?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting me to a better place Jane but my issue still continues.

I'm running Photoshop 24.1.0.

Here are two screenshots.  The bottom is the liquify popup with the settings I see.  Yes preview is checked but changes are not previewed.  Picture in the dialog just stays as if nothing was done. 

The top screen is after making blind changes and exiting the liquify dialog.  Clearly I did do edits, I just was blind to what I was doing and never saw the changes until I exited.  

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 9.15.10 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-12-20 at 9.14.47 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines