Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

24.1.1 Windows Installation Issue

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 24.1.1 

keeps failing to install have deleted the outdated version but it still has issues 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find the install logs and provide that info:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 146
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 1 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'AdobePhotoshop24-Core_x64', version:24.0.0.59
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop24-Core_x64 Version: 24.0.0.59). Error code: '146'
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
WARN: Unable to move file at "D:\adobeTemp\ETR23A0.tmp\1\Application\Required\Sky_Presets\42c3dfd3-8689-774e-9bf6-02494338aa4e.jpg" to "D:\Adobe Apps\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Required\Sky_Presets\42c3dfd3-8689-774e-9bf6-02494338aa4e.jpg" Error 1392 The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. How did you delete the previous version? Manually or using the Uninstaller provided by Adobe?

2. Are you running as an Adminstrator on the account?

3. If you manually deleted the previous build, try running the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool first, then reinstall Creative Cloud desktop app and reinstalling Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have not uninstalled the previous version, i see a new version i click update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your post you state "have deleted the outdated version" - how did you delete the Outdated version?

At this point I would use the Cleaner Tool and start fresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, continually!

PC/Windows 11/64 GB RAM/Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070

This update (24.4.1) continues to fail, and on top of that, 24.3 continues to repeatedly crash and give me the BSOD.  I have no outdated drivers that I can find, which is what I initially thought the conflict might be about, but I'm at the point now where I'm not sure what to do.  Thank you for any help.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 113 relates to connectivity issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

A BSOD will be driver related - an application cannot crash the operating system, but a driver can. The most likely driver would be your GPU. Ensure you are using the latest NVidia Studio driver and reinstall taking the Advanced Options, and checking Clean Install.  Don't install the Geforce Experience software - that is for gaming.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, will give these options a shot.  Thank you for the heads up on GeForce Experience, I actually do have that installed, and will uninstall the first thing.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines