• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 Versions of PS CC loaded on PC

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have V22.5.2, V23.0 and Beta Version 23.1.0 loaded. Can I delete V22.5.2??

Why do not Plug Ins from previous Versions load automatically into V23.0 and V23.1.0

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Installers do not migrated 3 party Photoshop Plug-in when  a new major version of Photoshop is installed. To make maintenance easier for myself  I install Photoshop  Plug_in into a  folder I create.  When an Adobe update install the next major Photoshop version all I do is link the Photoshop Plug-in folder to my folder..  That way all  Photoshop version use the plug-in files and I do not have to install plug-ins one at a time for  new version of Photoshop and have to maintain  multiple copies if plug-ins files.

You can un install versions of photoshop you no longer feel you need. Be sure you do not need  any one you un install.  Adobe does not make old version installers available to reloads version you remove.  If Adobe introduces a new problem you will not have  you old version available to get your work done. Compatibility issue exist between Photoshop versions.  Adobe Add, Removes and Changes Photoshop features  in Photoshop updates and new versions of Photoshop. All version of Photoshop have issues.  You should always have more than one major version of Photoshop installed one yout machine.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines