Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

320 by 150 export issue.

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I recently had an issue with my photoshop export. My final product is coming out blurry and it is the only final that is blurry. I made sure the dpi was the same every step from cutting the image and pasting it to my

work area. I've set it up to the highest quality but still blurry.

Any tips or am I missing a step?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

320x150 pixels is tiny so zooming in past 100% in Photoshop, I'd expect it to look blurry. 

This has nothing to do with DPI! You've got 320x150 pixels and DPI plays no role here; it's a tiny, low resolution document. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so if it doesn't matter what the dpi is and you are basically saying it's just because of the size. But that still doesn't make sense why one banner is turning out blurry but the other banner(image attached) is coming out fine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depending on the zoom ratio.

The “blurry” image in Photoshop at 100% zoom?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines