• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D issues in Photoshop 22.2

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I recently downloaded the 22.2 version on windows 10 to use 3D, as it has been removed from the newests versions. The 22.2 is the one recommanded on this faq : https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html#use-3D-in-Photoshop : "We recommend using Photoshop 22.2 if you continue to need access to Photoshop 3D features. That version will remain accessible to you in the Creative Cloud Desktop application for installation for up to two years from August 2021 (however, the operating system requirements for 22.2 will remain as they were in February 2021 when it was originally released). "

However the 3d panel just doesn't work for me : i can't click on anything, everything on that panel is blocked. Do you know how I can resolve that / which other versions I could try ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without exact system info we can't really tell you much. Most likely your system simply isn't up to par in terms of hardware acceleration, which is required for al lthat 3D stuff. Either it's completely not compatible or you have a configuration issue in which case you should start by checking the relevant preferences and updating your system's graphics driver. Anything more specific will require you to provide precise information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines