Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d object export to mp4 file is not working right

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello from Bavaria,
I have created an animated text graphic in Photoshop (version: 22.4.3 202108.R.317). When exporting as a video file, the following happens:

• On the timeline all possible animations are working fine. Animations like moving from the left to the right and vice versa, up or down or turning and rotating on all axes are working properly and being exported well into the video file.
  • When the object moves from e.g. from the bottom left to the top right, it works perfectly on the timeline. In the exported video file, however, the text remains to the bottom left, does not move a Milimeter.

I have read some threads here about known issues and followed some advices without any success. Did I miss something? Some additional settings to be made?

My system is Windows 10 64-Bit Version: 10 or higher 10.0.19041.1023, I am working with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti video card.

My rendering settings are: (German versiion of PS)

Thanks for the answers

ThomasScreenshot2.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Einfach mal in den Rendereinstellungen auf "Final Output" einstellen anstatt OpenGL. Davon abgesehen machen anamorphische Pixel für ein quadratisches Rendering sowieso keinen Sinn, also auch das mal korrigieren.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines