• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

5 to 20 second lag when using Photoshop 23.2.1

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop has been rendered useless. I have had few problems with it over the years, but using version 23.2.1 is incredibly frustrating because there's a five to twenty second lag when I perform just about any action--using tools, changing tools, or even just closing a file. I have a 2019 MacBook Pro. My OS is up-to-date: Monterey 12.2.1. I have a 2.6 GHz 6-core Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of memory, an AMD Radeon Pro 5300 M 4 GB GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 630. I've tried turning the auto switching off and on, turning the GPU off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop twice, and making sure Photoshop was listed in "Accessibility. Is there any fix?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered that by setting my preferences to default, the lag has cleared up. Just thought I'd provide this information to help people who might be having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problems... I finally dialed it back to the earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines