Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

a problem about hand-on tutorial

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi;

I'm new learner for photoshop hand on photoshop .  I face a problem whe I try to follow Hand-on tutorial to learn.  Ths instruction word font is too bigger  and could not showing all of word in blue Tutoiral  box when I start tutorial or click next on discover box of hand-on tutorial. Could you teach me how to resolve this problem?  Thanks,

Xichen Wu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams 
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't really be sure if this is an image or if the text can actually be edited, I would need to see you layers panel. If in your layers panel there is a text layer for this text, you can select the layer (just click on it) and then you can set the size of the text to a smaller size so that it all fits on your screen or within the blue box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please reply here including a screenshot of the issue [post it inline using the icon above - do not attach the image]

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines