• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Total Mess

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm reading all these posts and frankly, I've been using PS since '95, and I'm pretty sure  this is the first time I've posted at all in 27 years. There was no reason to, because this was the best, most amazing software anywhere.  It worked great and provided the tools to make incredible things. And it was stable, and solid. It solved so many problem for me, I started forgetting how to solve them any other way.

Which is why I am posting now. WTF have you done? You broke it. It doesn't work right anymore. There are so many bugs it is nearly unuseable. Look at the bugs that are being reported--when have you ever seen a list like that on this board? There are bugs in nearly every function. It's shot. 

What is the plan, Adobe? I mean, beyond charge more money. Any other ideas? You better have that sweatshop full full of coders working feverishly on the next dot release,  because from where I'm sitting, PixelAnimatorPro is looking better and better. 

Peter McArdle

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what your question is that can be answered by users who volunteer to aid other users.

If you have a specific request, follow this and post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/1238...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is why I am posting now. WTF have you done? You broke it. It doesn't work right anymore. There are so many bugs it is nearly unuseable. Look at the bugs that are being reported--when have you ever seen a list like that on this board? There are bugs in nearly every function. It's shot. 

By @PeterMc418

This isn't right now. I've been using PhotoShop for many years (since CS2) and I can work with it without any problems.

There is one or the other bug, that's right, but it isn't unusable as you wrote.

You're right that in the forum users wrote about bugs and problems. But there are a lot of users who can work with PS without any problems. They also do not write here in the forum because they have no reason to do so.

If you have a problem or a question please be more specific (including informations about your environment) so we can try to help. If you are generally dissatisfied, please contact the Adobe support directly. We are here all normal users as you are. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can't help if you don't have a specific problem. Just because a forum poster chooses to label their post as bug doesn't mean it is. I promise you that most of the posts labled as bugs are not. I've spent some time converting those posts to discussions. So, do have a specific issue / issues you having trouble with?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines