Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acciones evitar los cuadros de aviso

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

he actualizado recientemente a Photoshop 23,2,1 . Antes utilizaba CS4.

Me pasa que cuando utilizo una serie de acciones, en algunas ocasiones me aparece un mensaje de aviso. Esto hace que se detenga la acción. En la version CS4 existia la opción de no volver a mostrar, pero ahora no me aparece esta casilla y claro, si lanzo una bateria de imagenes, en muchas de ellas la accion se detien a la espera de pulsar aceptar para continuar.

En mi caso el error se produce al cargar un grafico guardado. a veces este grafico no contiene ningun pixel y esto hace que me aparezca el aviso. 

¿Alguien sabe como puedo evitar este mensaje? muchar gracias.Envio una muestra del mensaje que aparece.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias de antemano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately if the actions were created for photoshop Cs 4 it is easy that they do not work with the latest photoshop Because many things have changed over the years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using translator to translate. It appears that you are seeing message which you can not skip otherwise but to change step in action.

This is translate of one part of your request: "In my case the error occurs when loading a saved graph."

What you mean by graph? Is that graph always the same or different. Can you provide more details because it seems there aren't pixels to select on that graph.

There are conditional action steps but you can not check for such condition, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bojan for your answer.

I will try to explain it in English.

I am using a Photoshop “action” that generates me a "selection" from an open image.

I save his generated selection, in a channel using, Select / Save Selection, to be able to load it later in another process in the same “Action”.

Depending on the image, the size of the selection will be larger or smaller.

It may even be that the selection occupies the entire image, or on the contrary that it does not cover even one pixel.

It is in this second case when I have the problem. The program lets me save the selection, even though it doesn't occupy any pixels.

But in the steep when the “Action” try to load the selection again, the program warns me with a message
(There are no pixels selected in more than 50%, the borders of the selection will not be seen). (No hay pixeles seleccionados en mas de un 50% no se verán los bordes de la selección)

Here, I have the problem because the Action stops waiting for me to press accept.

In previous Photoshop versions there was a box to activate the option DO NOT SHOW AGAIN. But in this version it has disappeared.

My problem is that I normally process a batch of many images that usually takes several hours and it is not the first time that I have found that the process has stopped because of one of these messages.

Gracias Bojan por tu respuesta.

Voy a intentar explicarlo en inglés.

Estoy usando una acción de Photoshop que me genera a partir de una imagen, una “selección”.

Esta selección generada, la guardo en un canal usando, Selección / Guardar Selección, para poder cargarla más adelante en otro proceso.

Dependiendo de la imagen, el tamaño de la selección será más grande o pequeña.

Puede ser incluso que la selección ocupe toda la imagen, o por el contrario que no cubra ni siquiera un píxel.

Es en este segundo caso cuando tengo el problema. El programa me deja guardar la selección, aunque esta no ocupe ningún píxel.

Pero cuando la “Acción” llega al paso de cargar la selección, el programa me advierte con un mensaje de que no existe ningún píxel.

aquí es donde tengo el problema porque la Acción se detiene a la espera de que yo pulse aceptar.

En versiones anteriores existía un cuadro para activar la opción NO MOSTRAR OTRA VEZ. Pero en esta versión ha desaparecido.

Mi problema es que normalmente proceso un lote de muchas imágenes que suele durar varias horas y no es la primera vez que descubro que el proceso se ha detenido por culpa de uno de estos mensajes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you familiar with Conditional steps in action? There are conditions: Document Has A Selection and Document Has Alpha Channels which you can use to determine whether there is selection to run separate action to save that selection and later to check for Alpha channel and play separate action to load selection from alpha channel or to skip loading selection and continue with action or to play action without load selection step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way.

The only option would be to prevent the "warning box" appearing, but I 'm affraid that this option does not exist.

Tanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My idea was to check whether there is active selection in document using conditional step. If there is selection then run action to save selection as channel, if not simply continue. Next time when you have step to load selection using alpha channel use conditional step to check whether there are alpha channels and load selection if there is alpha. Another posibility is to record two actions: for case with selection (A) to save then load that selection later during process and same action without steps to save and load that selection (B). Use conditional step to determine whether there is selection and play A action or play B action if there isn' t selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been testing this conditional option.

The thing is, I've made a discovery.

As I have commented in previous messages, the Action generates a Selection from an image.

To this Selection I apply a series of blurs with the purpose of creating a transition or blurring in the limits of the Selection.

Saving the Selection generates alpha channels similar to the examples I include.

Img. 1_Selection_Large. Here there is no problem loading the selection. Channel B

Image_2. Selection_Small. Here comes the problem of the message. channel C

Img.3. Without Selection. In this case it also works correctly. Channel D

I've found that in the step where the action loads the selection, it loads correctly if there is a large enough Selection, or even if there isn't (Channel alpha is full white)

But if there's too little of a fade selection, that's when the dialog pops up and stops me from doing it.

This is why I can't use the conditionals you told me about either.

I have tried various tricks. Eg Loading the inverted selection and re-inverting once loaded, but the message always appears anyway.

I can't think of any solution. I think there are more people with similar problems. Messages should be optional or configurable in some way.

I have included these three examples in case you want to check what I say.

Thank you very much

He estado probando esta opción de condicionales.

El caso es que he hecho un descubrimiento.

Como he comentado en mensajes anteriores, la Acción genera una de Selección a partir de una imagen.

A esta Selección le aplico una serie de desenfoques con la finalidad que crear una transición o difuminado en los límites de la Selección.

Al Salvar la Selección se generan unos canales alfa similares a los ejemplos que incluyo.

Img. 1_Seleccion_Grande.    Aquí no hay problema de cargar la selección.  Canal B

Img_2.  Selección_Pequeña.  Aquí surge el problema del mensaje.    Canal C

Img.3.  Sin Selección.  En este caso también funciona correctamente. Canal D

He descubierto que en el paso en el que la acción carga la selección, se carga correctamente si existe una Selección lo suficientemente grande o, incluso si no existe (Channel alfa is full white)

Pero si hay una selección difuminada demasiado pequeña, es cuando aparece el cuadro de dialogo y me detiene la acción.

Es por esto por lo que no puedo utilizar tampoco los condicionales que me comentabas.

He intentado probar varios trucos. Ej. Cargar la selección invertida y volver a invertir una vez cargada, pero igualmente aparece siempre el mensaje.

No se me ocurre ninguna solución. Pienso que hay más personas con problemas similares.  Los mensajes deberían ser opcionales o configurables de alguna manera.

He incluido estos tres ejemplos por si desea comprobar lo que comento.

Muchas Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines