• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions Erased from Photoshop After Update

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone hopefully tell me theres a way to restore my actions in Photoshop? They were erased after the latest update. Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save them as a set? If so, they will be in the old Photoshop folder, under presets/actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I just saved them individually. I don't use too many but I use them a LOT. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming that you uninstalled your previous version of PS? If you still have it installed, you could save all your actions in a set, but if you didn't, I think they're gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I just saved them individually. I don't use too many but I use them a LOT. 😞

By @nicholeohagan

You can not save individual action but rather action set. Search for .atn files if you can not remember saving location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a very slim chance that you may find the old .psp file on drive or backup:

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2017/01/photoshop-custom-action-file-backup.html

Finding the .atn files is the best bet if you did save them.

Are you using Apple TimeMachine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines