• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Support for Actions (Import/Sync and create) on iPad/mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title suggests, bring Actions to the iPad Version as soon as possible.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
72 Comments
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe released Photoshop for iPad in a completely unfinished state.   They advertised that they would "aggressively update" photoshop and add the missing features.   Nearly 2 years later and it is still missing important features that we need.    Missing Actions is one of the biggest losses and renders the software unusable for most people.    As someone who teaches workshops and image editing, I have been directing students towards Affinity Photo for iPad as it is a near perfect clone of Photoshop for desktops and is not missing any features.    Adobe flat out lied to us; It has been years and this software is still unfinished.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if you can import actions to photoshop on an iPad pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tracyc7852669 

Currently Photoshop for iPad does not support Actions. You can add your comments here for the product developers at Adobe:

https://feedback. photoshop.com/conversations/ photoshop-mobile/photoshop-mobile-support-for-actions-importsync-and-create/ 5f5f460a4b561a3d426fe12c

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

EDIT: Several months after I wrote this, the Photoshop team merged the feedback forum with the user forum so the above link no longer works. Ideas, Bugs, and Discussions now have their own tags on the user forum.

The Photoshop for Mobile is no longer a separate forum either. It is part of the Photoshop forum with its own tag.

Add your comments here and be sure to click the Upvote button at the very top!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been a year. Status?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its coming.  Just be a little more patient.  Its almost there.  I can't say too much more about it

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom can so why not photoshop>??? Makes no sense, who calls these shots?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question, now that the Ipad Pro has been updated to the cool liquid retna xdr, M1!!! and can come in 16gb ram / unified memory...

will there be any chance we see updates such as brush importing and action / custom action support in the coming months? if you could say. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! This would be essential to my workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll chime in and say that adding Actions to PS on the iPad would be a huge workflow advantage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone heard if they are going to finally bring photoshop actions and brushes to iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brushes are there. See Load your brushes here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-brushes-ipad.html 

Add your vote for actions at the top of the page with the Upvote button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just purchased an iPad Pro 12.9 2021 and I was wondering if you can upload actions to photoshop yet?

Many thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@weejans wrote:

I have just purchased an iPad Pro 12.9 2021 and I was wondering if you can upload actions to photoshop yet?

No, not yet. Please add your comments to this thread for the product developers and click the upvote button so they know how many people want it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/p-support-for-actions-import-sync-and-creat...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unbelievable a full version means full version I have spend it fortune on new iPad plus accessories and is all waste of money I cannot use actions !!! And now you tell me that I can put it on the shelf and wait ?!? Great disappointment !!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any more info? I'm wanting to buy the ipad pro and would only do so if it is capble of loading actions

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am really disappointed I bought a new iPad and I can not use actions on my Photoshop which makes this equipment useless how much long shall I wait for the improvement ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am really disappointed I bought a new iPad and I can not use actions on my Photoshop which makes this equipment useless how much long shall I wait for the improvement ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disappointed! Without the support of Actions, it is pretty much useless for photo editing on the ipad pro 2021

i still don't understand why this feature still hasen't been added to the version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for Adobe to bring in actions and presets to Adobe photoshop for iPad. This is my only reason my purchasing the iPad Pro to enable it to be worth while and helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE bring actions to photoshop on the iPad. This is a huge problem for photographers wanting to edit on the iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Photoshop Ideas.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn! After reading that the full version of PS is available for iPad I went ahead and ordered a 2021 Pro. Only to find out that this was only a marketing hoax. Please, release the fuller full version of PS for iPad - ideally the full full version if possible. And please to note: it's mostly convenience that keeps people in the Adobe ecosystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have photoshop be able to upload actions to the iPad ASAP. It would definitely help us all with our workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in March they said "almost there" but no update since then? I need to replace my iMac and like the portability of the iPad Pro, but if I can't use actions then photoshop is useless. Really disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate