Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions/Operations crashes Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I've recently upgraded to MacOS 11.5. Ever since then I've had little issues with Photoshop on my Macbook Pro.

I have a retouching action that I have always used for a few years now. Every time I run it, it crashes and quits Photoshop. If I do get it to work, once I am able to work within that action, It will still crash. I am also using a Wacom Pro. I noticed it yesterday when it was randomly crashing even without using the actions but using this one action crashes it in the middle of running it almost every time.

I have restarted my computer, uninstalled PS, reinstalled and still the same issue. Not sure if this is a new issue with Adobe and MacOS but it is halting my workflow.

Is there any help to this?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share your action so others can try it and say how it goes for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I noticed it yesterday when it was randomly crashing even without using the actions"

If I can understand well, Photoshop is crashing even without using action? If yes, this is problem that should be fixed first, before anything else.

You have posted that problem and here Photoshop keeps crashing from what I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines