• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

actions

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a set of actions for years with no problems. Yesterday 1 action within the set stopped working? all the others are working fine. I have deleted the set and reloaded. The maker of the actions sent me a new set and the 1 action still will not work? any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joanne29158371lvdg what exactly is the issue with the action? Does it have a save or save as function?

If so, have you checked Preferences/File Handling and made sure "Enable Legacy Save As" is checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure? Baisically it is used for adding warmth to skin tones. I simply click on it and with my brush apply where needed. But now instaed of adding warmth it is just lightening the image.  

I have just looked in preferences/file handling but cant see 'enable legacy save as'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joanne29158371lvdg  it is not clear from your post if the action just does nothing, throws an error, etc. please help us help you, what is it supposed to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm sorry, should have been more clear.

Baisically it is used for adding warmth to skin tones. I simply click on it and with my brush apply where needed. But now instaed of adding warmth it is just lightening the image.  

This action is part of a set, the others in the set are working but not this one (actually i always used to use my brush as 30% to add these actions but now i need to use brush at 60%)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joanne29158371lvdg what version number 24.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the action expects a normal blending mode on the image, or its layer group, and your image is set differently? can you share a screenshot? Is the mask or an adjustment layer targeted, rather than an image layer? is the image in RGB?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your help. I have fixed the problem.

In adjustments the 'clip to layer' was on. Not sure wht that would only affect certain actions and not others? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines