• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation issue with Photoshop CS6

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just changed my PC motherboard and I had deactivated the license key in previous motherboard (it was activated around 2 years ago). But in the new PC motherboard, I got activation error where the dialog message said "The serial number xxxx is already in use by maximum allowed computers. You need to deactivate another computer within 30 days to use this product".

In my adobe account, I checked the Activated Devices list is empty so that means the key isn't activated anywhere, and I had registered the serial number in my adobe account. I asked adobe support for help, I was told my license key is valid and good to go, then when I said I still can't activate it, he just told me the software isn't supported anymore and directed me to this forum. I am guessing there is issue with adobe activation server. Anyone here can confirm if the activation is still working for Photoshop CS6?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Problem solved. As suggested by the other user here, I contacted the adobe support again and told them I need to reset the activation count.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved. As suggested by the other user here, I contacted the adobe support again and told them I need to reset the activation count.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Adode online chat twice and they do not help. They just send me back here and try to sell me Cloud package. I already bought CS6 Suite but cannot use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just keep trying until you find the support agent that could help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines