• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADD DEFORMAR en IPAD

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo photoshop en mi ipad y para lo que mas lo utilizar es para ediciones rapidas de fotografias que seran publicadas, pero ME URGE que adhieran una forma rapida de deformas las imagenes para poder arreglar cinturas, caras o ojos, pues eso es generalmente lo que me piden mis clientes, cuesta mucho tener que recurrir a una 3ra aplicacion que baja muchisimo la calidad de imagen para poder hacer un retoque tan sencillo como DEFORMAR.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultowy64u7tce2p wrote:

I have photoshop on my ipad and what I use it most is for quick edits of photographs that will be published, but I URGE that they adhere a quick way of deforming the images to be able to fix waists, faces or eyes, because that is usually what my clients ask me, it costs a lot to have to resort to a 3rd application that lowers the image quality a lot to be able to make a retouch as simple as DEFORM.

To make a feature request that the developers will see, click the "?" question mark in the upper right, then "Send Feedback". 

"Deformas" and "deformar" translated to "deform", so I am not sure what you mean. You might want to add a screen shot of the feature when reporting to Adobe.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Gracias esta muy bien traducido.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines