• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Video to a Billboard Ad

Explorer ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm trying to add a video clip to my ad. So an image on either side and the moving footage in the middle. I've created what I think is right but don't know how to save it as a .mov .mp4 or .swf. Not sure when submitting what "Dynamic Content" is? Can anyone help, please?Billboard.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Layers Panel does not seem to display a video layer, though. 

As for exporting: Have you tried File > Export > Render Video? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, so I cant just drag and drop it in? Do I import it in somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot does not show all the Layers so I am not completely sure what you mean. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry 😕

Layers.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot make out a video layer, did you place the video already? 

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 13.32.50.png

Please post a screenshot including the Timeline Panel. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/new-video-features-photoshop-cs6.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Layer 7 is the video layer, I opened it on a different page and dragged it over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So does it work as expected? 

Is the problem the exporting? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to start with the video at the required resolution.  Let's say it is 4K which means the pixel dimensions would be 3840 x 2160.  If you'd gone with 1080p the pixel size would be 1920 X 1080.  These are a given and what you have to work with.

image.png

You can see that the video is in Video Group 1.  You don't need to add video groups to add the still images so long as they are placed above the video group in the layers panel as below.  (These are transparent PNG images with no background)

An easy way to introduce your still images is to use Place Embeded as below.  You might need to drag to extend them in the timeline.

image.png

When done, click on the menu in the top right corner of the timeline, and chose Render Video this will open the Media Encoder. Chose the settings you need, and click on Render.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines