• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment layer invisible?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just got back to photoshop after a break and I can't seem to figure out how to render the adjustment layer, see on photo. I want to paint the layer manually. When I souble click to refine my selection I either get the original photo or the default gray and white checkered background. I want to see the black and white adjustment layer. I feel like I am missing something obvious or I dont have some setting togled on as in tutorials this works. Thanks! Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 12.25.56.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried alt-clicking the Layer Mask’s icon in the Layers Panel? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also hide/show the Layer Mask via the Channels Panel (if the Layer is the active one). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines