• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Layers

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do my adjustment layers work one minute and not the next?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what changed?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the mask (filled in black), the brush is set to white, yet when I draw on the image, I see nothing happening. If I close PSCC and reopen it, adjustment layers works again.... until it stops again. I've updated PS, deleted and reinstalled. Tech support insist I want painting with a white brush... trust me, I was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more detailed description with Ps version number? General advice for all things weird in Photoshop is to try with preference reset. Save any unsaved presets and actions to not lose them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS fully updated, I can see the mask (filled in black), the brush is set to white, yet when I draw on the image, I see nothing happening. If I close PSCC and reopen it, adjustment layers works again.... until it stops again. I've updated PS, deleted and reinstalled. Tech support insist I want painting with a white brush... trust me, I was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines