• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 2023 new gradient tool

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out some of Photoshop's new features, but I can't locate the new gradient tool that's explained in this session at 18:34

https://www.adobe.com/max/2022/sessions/na-photoshop-gamechanging-features-every-designer-s305.html#...

I've only got the old gradient tool - what am I missing here?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Hi

Not all features that Adobe show at MAX are released with the new version of Photoshop, some features are still in beta and will be released in a future update

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/%EF%B8%8F-photoshop-newsletter-october-2022-max-edition/td-p/13276133

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know as well. I've tried every which way, and cannot get the new gradient editor.

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not all features that Adobe show at MAX are released with the new version of Photoshop, some features are still in beta and will be released in a future update

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/%EF%B8%8F-photoshop-newsletter-octobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your response @Ged_Traynor 
That explains a lot. Now I can stop worrying!! lol 🙂

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, this feature is available in Photoshop Public Beta application. If you are a paying customer, you can access the public beta version via Creative Cloud Desktop > Beta apps. This version will install in its own directory. 

For anyone else wanting to try it, there is a free 7 days trial available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines