• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe bugs after macOS Monterey update

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I know these bugs after the monterey update have been reported already but I think that after almost three weeks they should have been fixed. You cannot seriously expect that people work on their 16" macbooks when editing photos or creating other graphic collateral. It is frustrating.

can someone give us any update on this matter?

thanks 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

is there any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specifically what bugs, in specifically what build (exact version) of Photoshop? Specifically what hardware? 

If you want help, you need to provide a lot more information for us to help. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thedigitalblog, any version of photoshop, indesign, illustrator I have tried so far after updating my macbook pro 16" to Monterey 12.0.1

if I "extend" my laptop monitor to a second monitor the option to save, save as, save a copy are not working in any of the above programs. It's been weeks and still no solution for this problem. I managed to find a "solution" to be able to use my 39" screen but I still can't "extend" my monitor, I can only "mirror" it, in that case I can save my work. It is not a big issue but it is annoying not to be able to work with two screens. after a month I thought the solution would have been released.

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This dual display and save issue has been reported elsewhere in the forums and Adobe knows about them. At this time you'll likely have to mirror.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like all kinds of issues in the M1s and external displays:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/672552

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for the reply. my issue with the external monitor started after I upgraded to monterey, before that I was using my second monitor without problem. I guess I will have to keep waiting. 

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here there are upddated information on known bugs:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos12-monterey-known-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines