• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw 14.0.1 opens wrong Photoshop version on macOS

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone know how to tell Camera Raw which version of Photoshop to open files with on MacOS?  CC just updated my Photoshop version to 2022, and Camera Raw to 14.0.1. But when I open files after adjustment in Camera Raw 14.0.1, it hands them off to Photoshop 2021, which is still sitting on my Mac.   How can I tell Camera Raw to open the files in the new version of Photoshop that I now have installed?   (After prior updates this has happened automatically).

Thanks,

James

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Bridge and Open in Camera Raw or using Open With from the Mac Finder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff, I'm opening JPEGs using Bridge and Open In Camera Raw.   When I double-click raw files in Bridge to open them in Camera Raw, it correctly hands them off to Photoshop 2022.   Maybe I need to update my Mac preferences to open JPEGs in Photoshop 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines