• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC education licence not avalible in my area!!!

Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just moved to Brunei in Borneo to teach at an International British school with amazing facilities and brilliant kids only to discover Adobe creative cloud for education licences are not available in my area.

My Kids do International GCSE, A Level, BTEC and the IB international Baccalaureate Diplomas.

We can not afford enough adobe team lincesses for all our exam classes so many students doing creative arts and media studies are working on an equitable platforms to students doing the same courses and exams in other global geographic locations.

What can I do to get this changed and help my students without turning to other applications outside the Adobe family?

Adobe please support diversity and inclusion and release education licences to resellers in Brunei.

Im proud to be an accredited Adobe for Education teacher and what to champion use of Adobe products with our kids

We have access to to google for education and other global education tech brands

Please Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a User-to-User forum. You will need to contact Adobe Education Sales directly for assistance:

https://www.adobe.com/education.html#creativecloud-rfi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines