• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CR Daemon Issue Fix Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 7.48.57 PM.pngTried the Mac's Activity Monitor Method to Quit Adobe CR Daemon But It still doesn’t work

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get an error? or does clicking end just do nothing? If you restart the comptuer does it clear the process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wit's end. This is the only forum that will let me reply beacuse it doesn't have a "solution". I am getting the same pop up as the user above. I have restarted. I have force quit every adobe program I OWN. I have gone into activity monitor and task manager, and quit this stupid "CR Daemon" 6 times, each time it pops back up after force quitting it. I have unistalled my creative cloud app, and even tried from browser too. I still get this same message with no workaround. Pressing continue makes it pop back up again. Pressing cancel cancels the download (obviously). All of the "solutions" have not solved anything. HELP. 

PS. I understand why they call it "daemon", I genuienly feel like this is what a demon would do when possessing my laptop!!! (just kidding)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg i have the same problem, please can there be an angel to solve this?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this? I am having the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the problem wasn't the daemon app, it came from adobe creative cloud helper, it didn't let me install anything until I force quit creative cloud helper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Work, thak u 🙏🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. WittyWitty23997430ha8p suggested closing Creative Cloud Helper as well—I did that, but it's still giving me the same error. I'm not able to use my old version of Photoshop in the meantime. Anyone know if we can install previous versions of PSD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted my computer and now the install works. Doh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines