Adobe CR Deamon - Photoshop doesnt open anymore

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since today, I have the problem that photoshop can no longer be opened. An update of the program is not possible, because I have to close Adobe CR Deamon before. Once this is done, unfortunately, nothing changes. I have now manually deleted photoshop from my mac and try to load it again. Unfortunately, I get the same error message. Does anyone know a solution?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't translate the error message as the text is rasterised.

Assuming you have a newish computer and the correct system specs (plenty of RAM and lots of spare hard capacity) I suggest you use the Adobe Cleaner Tool to remove remnants of the application before reinstalling it again via the Creative Cloud app.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tbh the newish computer was a good hint. I just needed to update to the newest mac-system.. but I never heard that this could cause a problem with opening some of the cc-apps.
Thanks a lot 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The fastest way is to uninstall the software and reinstall it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines