Adobe Creative Cloud question.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work a graphics design job right now, sometimes from home, sometimes from work.

I find it easiest to work when I am using cloud services so I can go from my computer and laptop easily and even if my work laptop crashes, I don't lose my work.

Do I need the entire Adobe Creative Cloud to have cloud documents?

I only really use Photoshop and it is costing me £40 a month that I can not afford!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan includes the latest version of Photoshop plus updates, as they become available, and Lightroom and some Cloud storage. You can install it on two computers, perhaps one at work and one at home. They can be PC or Mac versions or one of each. The cost is around $10 a month. Once you download the application you don't need to be online to use the. Adobe checks occasionally that you're up-to-date with your subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jamie23567008nveo wrote:

Do I need the entire Adobe Creative Cloud to have cloud documents?

Hi Jamie,

No, you do not need to have the entire Adobe Creative Cloud to have storage in the Cloud. There are three photography plans with varying amounts of Cloud space. Two include Photoshop. All are annual, paid monthly. Details here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines