• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is not providing support for PS and LrC!!!

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I have 2 open cases for technical issues with LrC and PS for over a month now which were escalated because first line support agents were not able to resolve the issues. I was promised a call back from the escalation team but the escalation team never calls. I have contacted Adobe via chat and phone many times already and I am being promised i will get a callback ASAP... Never happens. I am constantly getting emails from Adobe saying "we tried to reach you but we couldn't" which is not the case. I have replied to those emails with my contact information (which had not changed in the past years anyway). Nothing. So far I have had 4 scheduled callback times with the escalation team and have waited on those dates and times for hours in front of my computer but nobody calls despite the polite promises I was getting from the first line agents who are actually making those schedules. It seems like there is a huge disconnect between the fisrt line support and escalation teams. This is so unprofessional and irresponsible. It is getting so frustrating at this point that I really don't know what to do.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the problem in Photoshop? 

Maybe someone here can offer some advice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines