• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2022 is bugging and forcing me to save to cloud regardless of settings.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11PM late, finishing daughters school project.  And Photoshop is bugging me to save to a cloud.

I thought I fixed this last week by making a custom shortcut to 'Save as Copy' using Shift+Ctrl+X .  You know like how Adobe Photoshop HAS done for the last 15+ years?

This is irritating Adobe.  All your forum fixes to change default to cloud settings etc. don't work.

We work long days.  Tell your programmers (they should know this) users do not want features changed and made garbage after 20 years of perfect functionality.

Also, why would you ever think people want to save slowly to a cloud?  Seriously?  Who do you have working there that thinks artists who save massive projects, concept art, textures with tons of layers, 2GB ++ serious work files, and you are asking all these artists if they want to save to a 'cloud' ????  Really?

Please fix, as in revert to how it was working perfectly before.  Please re-assess who you have in charge of your changing features, you are reducing the functionality and quality of your software and frustrating your users.

Is there a way we can use an older release of Photoshop?  This current release is less usable than old Photoshop V7 in the early 2000's.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set   Preferences > File Handling > Default File Location  to "On your computer"

If you already have a cloud document you will need to use Save As to save it locally.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines