Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Activation for Mac

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an older Mac that does not support the current 2022 version, so I want to activate Photoshop CS6 that I purchased in 2012.

If I try to activate the usual way, it tells me, "Please connect to the Internet and retry", I tried on a few different machines and got this same error.

So I tried the "Offline Activation", and I got "

Activation limit reached for Adobe Photoshop CS6. This Serial Number XXXX-8104 has already been activated on 2 machines. Please deactivate one of the other computers and try again."

When I tried to deactivate it on one of the other machines, I get the "Please connect to the Internet and retry". Since then, those two machines have been wiped and sold.

How can I get the activation number to reset back to zero to do an offline activation?

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

I got this resolved after contacting support again. The activation count needs to be reset. Also, only the offline activation will work on a Mac at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also it should be noted that I tried contacting the adobe support and they just gave me a link to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got this resolved after contacting support again. The activation count needs to be reset. Also, only the offline activation will work on a Mac at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines