Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS monterey

Mac pro late 2013

3.5 ghz 6 core intel xeon e5

32 gig 1886 mhz ddr3

amd firepro d700 6gb

adobe photoshop 2022

So this bug has happended alot to me.   I will be working on something usally just using the brush tool then I will scroll up because I can't brush any higher cuz ran out of screen.  Then I try to brush again but can't.  I can't use any of the tools.  I have to exit photoshop then re-open it. 

But it does not happen all the time.  I will have to maybe quick time record screen and see if it does it again durring the day.  seems to happen every other day that I have to close photoshop cuz I can't use any tools 

have not tried to fresh install yet. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Biter-TNB , sorry about this.

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

-- Cory

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines